WWE Seth Rollins' GF Apologizes for Nazi Photos I'm Not Anti-Semitic!

Ousted WWE Diva Zahra Schreiber is taking full responsibility for the Nazi photos that resulted in her firing from the WWE, but she wants it to be known ... she's "in no way, shape or form an anti-Semite."

Schreiber, the girlfriend of WWE star Seth Rollins, responded to her firing by apologizing to anyone who was offended by the old photos ... one of which featured a "My Little Pony" in full Hitler garb ... and admitting the images were "insensitive and in poor taste."0831-subasset-zahra-instagram-9
Schreiber says her interest in the Holocaust stems from a relative that took part in the movement to end the Nazi occupation of Germany. She says she's also visited the Dachau Concentration Camp in Germany and posted a photo showing "how disturbed I was by the entire place."  She ended her apology post by saying, "Everything I’ve worked for and dreamt of is gone. In an instant, I lost it all ... I hope those I’ve offended can forgive me. All I can do now is learn and move forward trying to be better every day."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWESOME